Anyone out there running the Long shifter on a richmond with a console?

Thanks
Matt

At 04:00 PM 1/12/2004 -0800, you wrote:
I have the Hurst for my 5 sp and I don't like it.  It keeps getting hung up in first when I go from first to second if I don't pull hard against the gate (pull toward me). I have cussed it sooo many times.  I think there is only two shifters available the Long is the better unit.  The Long HN-1000 looks like a nice unit.

Larry Williams
65 SS  427
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Knutson
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] best 5 speed shifter for richmond?

The only thing I know is that there is a Hurst for around $300 & a long  for $400. Just wondering if there are any more and wich is best.
Also , How can I become a member of the list (chevelle)?

Clint Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What are your options,Dan? I know Long Manufacturing makes a good shifter for that trans.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
LT5 Registry Director
http://www.LT5Registry.net/