try www.mortec.com it's agreat site lot of info also if your looking to replace cam go to www.comp cam.com they have a copy cat cam for that motor but you could get a lot more power with a differt
cam and a little head work,port and polish goes a long way on big block....
good luck..
john

From: Ron Helmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Specs on Factory 350 HP Cam
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:28:31 -0800 (PST)

I'd REALLY like to know, been searching my books, can't find - Secs on my Late 1969 Factory 350 HP Cam. Lift Duration and degrees separation. If you're nit sure is there a resource where I can get the info? Also would like to know the volumr of the combustion chamber, and canfirm what I fidure uis the vakve size - 2.06 dia intake, and 1.72 inch dia exhaust. NOTE: I have late '69 engine - it's a 402 = casting number 3955272, and heads casting #3964290.

LAST How about a resource that decodes the buid sheet TWO lletter codes. It's not the build sheet I have, it's the Factory printout of the actula order made from the dealer.

Ron