The other three ??? I hope you mean four ??

I know its different than the others on your engine but I didnt know if its different
than another rear cap of another BBC, sorry that I explained tha bad.

rear cap and front caps are unique but the three center caps are the same.

What about converting to oliver or milodon caps now that you have to align bore anyway
??
I know that Oliver makes rear caps forSBC, nt sure about BBC

ciao André