Someone mentioned that if your instrument lights go out it might be the headlamp switch (or a bad ground).  My switch is pretty much toast anyhow so I thought I would start there.  Does anyone know if there are any functional differences between the AC Delco part and the repro part?  I was going to go with AC Delco because I am tired of replacing them (this is my second original).  Does anyone know if there are any additional parts to that assembly that I will need or should order?  I replaced the current switch a few years ago and can’t really remember what I did.

Thanks,

JB