-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Herb Lumpp
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 7:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Web page

Thanks guys!  I wasn't able to get the hit counter from MS Front Page to
work correctly so I went to a free counter page and used their code.
The only drawback is I have to keep a link from an advertiser under the
counter. No biggy, at least it works.

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/Chevelle.htm