Congrats,  I might have a glove box door for you.  I will look and see if it is still where I remember it to be.
Zieg
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 7:56 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Hello everyone

Hi!  I just wanted to say hello to all and share my great find.  I just purchased a 72 chevelle 4 dr sedan.  I know its a 4dr, but everything is still factory except for the steering wheel.  All the #s match, has the factory hubcaps, spare tire and jack, seat belt alarm with shoulder straps, headliner and interior is in GREAT shape, (except I need a glove box door).  She still has original paint, 43 sea mist green metallic.  I love older cars, and this to me was like hitting the lottery.  I have had a few 2drs before, but never this close to factory.

Well, thanks for letting me share my wonderful find. Hopefully I will get pictures soon.

Have a great day, love the list!!!

Debbie Rockwell