Congrats Jack-

I was able to dig my '66 out over the weekend and take
her for a spin.  It was also my birthday this past
weekend, and one of my gifts was a gift certificate
towards getting my car painted (finally!)-  Here's a
pic of her last summer at the office:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jbiii/atoffice2.jpg

Best of luck with your car.

Regards,