From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Craig & Cerena Robertson
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 8:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] RWL or blackwalls???

I’m sure this question has been asked before on the list but I haven’t seen it since I joined, so don’t throw thinks at me for asking.  I have BF Goodrich tires on the rear and need to purchase to new ones for the front.  My question is, what does everyone on the list prefer, the Raised White Letters showing or black walls?  My car is a 69 Chevelle.  If any one has a photo of the RWL showing I would like to see it.  Thanks.

Craig

69SS