From: "Krister Meister" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Body OFF

Dave,

How did you raise the body off the frame enough to slip the 4 X 4's between
the frame and the body?  Also with the 4 X 4 just in front of the rear
wheel well, I'm wondering how much balance there was - a little weight on
the front  4 X 4 or adequate as to keep the body from tipping off the back?

Krister Meister
Bloomingdale, IL
'66 SS #'s matching

I Removed the body from the frame on the  1968 chevelle I am doing right
now. There was questions on how to do it before  so I took some step by
step pictures. The only tools used are heavy duty jack  stands, 4x4 posts,
some other wood, 3 ton floor jack and taking your time doing  it.When done
I also tie the 4x4 together. I only have a double  garage.

If wanting to see the pictures they are on  the 1968 chevelle restoration
under frame.

Dave
Ingersoll,Ontario
My web  site: http://members.tripod.com/benj30/