Hi,

I finally decided to sell my Chevelle. It is really with pain in my hart to
let her go, but it is the best thing to do.
I bought my Canadian build 66 Malibu 230 about 1.5 years ago after a search
for this model of about 2 years. They are really scarce here in Holland.
I was planning on doing a complete body-off including new engine (396) etc.,
when my garage was finished. Now I have finished my garage (30ft x 20ft) and
I have now found out that I really don't have the time.
My job and the promod dragrace team (we just bought a 706 Fulton engine!!)
take up a lot of time.
The Malibu is in bad shape, bad running engine, rotted floors, rusted
a-pillars and hood, trashed interior etc., so it would be a major job.
Because of my budget I cannot afford a 66 in good shape, so I went for a
less popular model which I really like as well. Two weeks ago I bought a
1972 Pontiac Grand Safari with 455. It is in good shape except for the
paint.
Although I don't have a chevelle at this moment, which I hope will change in
a few years, I hope I'm still welcome on this list as I enjoy it really
much.

Henri
The Netherlands
---