From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Big Block in a '65

> Dean:  Just curious.  What thermostat were you running at 190-225.  A 180?
Did you change to a 160 during the warmer months?  I've got a built SB and
have to switch back & forth.  The 160 runs about 170 normal and around 210
if caught in traffic.  The 180 will run around 190 and push 225+ in traffic.
That makes me nervous.  This is not a daily driver.  But sometimes to shows
& home you just get caught.  It happens!!  Just wondering what your
experiences are since you mentioned cooling problems.  Just a note-running
Edelbrock aluminum heads on my SB.  Always looking for advice & ideas re
cooling.  Thanks.