I started installing the headliner in my 69 El Camino today. I do have a few
questions:

Is there a windlace that goes around the edges of the headliner?

How do you attach the material to the sail panel boards and the boards to
the car? It seems like the headliner glue and windlaces would do for
attaching the assembled boards to the car, but I don't know if that's how
it's done. Do you just glue the material to the boards, then glue the
assembled pieces in place?

Next week's installment: how to assemble unassembled door panels (i.e.
transferring that wide metal piece from the old panels to the new, attaching
window felts, etc.).

John Nasta