>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 AC Delco number PF 1218 is the long one, that is the one I use.  It superceeded
number PF 35.<<

I called ACDelco last week and was told they've replaced PF25 with PF454.
That would almost sound cool except it's the short filter!

I used the PF35 on my sixes for years, then switched to the 1218 when I realized it
was same filter but with an anti drainback added. Nice to finally have their ok....
I noticed on my 6 Cyl engines the PF1218 seems to get the oil pressure up sooner,
since it's supposedly still full of oil from last time engine was run. (filters go on
horizontally on an inline 6)

Pete Geurds
Douglassville, PA