From: Gunner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 8:28 AM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Andre's Visit to Florida

Hi Everyone!

Just talked to Andre... he's currently in Tampa after attending the drag races in Gainesville, FL over the weekend.  They've already been to Daytona and Orlando and are headed down to south-west Florida in a day or two.  Sounds as if he's having a great time, not only going to the spring swap meet at Daytona but have visited several race car fabrication businesses and have a couple more on the schedule.

He asked me to tell everyone "Hello!" and let ya know he's having a great time on his trip.

-= Gunner =-
-= Jacksonville FL =-