Unfortunately, this is the time of year when most suppliers restructure
their pricing for the new season.

The biggest surprise to me has been the dramatic jump in prices on chrome
parts. Emblems that were retailing for $59.95 last year are up to as much as
$94.95 this year. Wow.

Seems like the market has gotten tougher on the business end. One of my
suppliers completely folded this winter, and another sold their company. I
am also having to remove certain products (esp. all the Original GM stuff)
from my database because of scarcity of product and dramatic price
fluctuations (both of which get customers P-O-ed).

Anyway, seems like the wild west out there right now.

You can always tell who the pioneers are. They are the ones with the arrows
in their backs :)

John Nasta