Which also runs the pump faster and may not allow the water to go through the
radiator slow
enough for thermal efficiency.  Have you heard of people putting restrictors on
the return
side of the radiator to do just that?  But unless the radiator is new or
obviously in perfect
condition, I've always found that the best place to start with a heating
problem.  My .02. ER