http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/Cooling_system.htm

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Holleman
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 11:42 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Electric fan conversion

Robert, I am running a very similar set up to Herb on a 64 Tempest w/421
engine. Width was an issue, but Ron Davis built my rad. with dual 12" Revcor
fans as they are slightly more narrow than Spals.So far so good. Pontiacs
are notorious for running hot. Even with long tuning sessions at idle I have
not seen a temp above 190. I'm in NC and haven't yet dealt with real high
ambient temps, but I feel confident that I won't see heating problems. They
(Ron Davis Racing) guaranteed I will not have any trouble with heat. I can
attest to Herb's car dealing with very hot conditions with the A/C on. We
did the Power Tour together last year and he sat in many lines with his A/C
on will I sat behind him melting in my non A/C 65 Elky.
Mike Holleman