In process of installing Custom Autosound SecretAudio in 72 Monte Carlo. Head and CD player are mounted in trunk, 6X9 speakers under package tray and front kickpad speakers-bought them from Custom Auto Sound. Purchased a powered antenna to work with the Autosound radio, it will be in the rear window. Haven't completely wired it in yet, still have some work to do under dash. Have the original AM radio-working-in the dash. Will hook the AM up to the kickpad speakers, other unit works by remote. If anyone interested in pictures e-mail me off list and I will send you some.

D.R. Jones