From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Kent Lewis
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 9:48 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] It's Alive

Hello Everyone - I know my husband is too humble to say anything, but after 9 VERY LONG YEARS of restoring his 68 Chevelle - he just fired it up and the paintings on our walls are shaking.  I just wanted him to know how proud we are of him and his beautiful car - it is really awesome!

Great job Kent!

Love,
Sue
Your wife - remember me?  The one with the 9 year "honey-do" list who has been waiting so patiently.