Hello everyone,

    I thought I'd take this chance to introduce myself.  My name is Jon
Bongiorno (and yes it's pronounced kinda like the pizza i.e. "DiGiorno).
I'm very recently, a week ago, the pround owner of a 1966 Marina Blue
Malibu.  It's a 327 car with a 350 bored .030. It has a TH350 3 speed auto,
formerly a 2 speed PG.  I have but one question....  My speedometer isn't
hooked up.  When I got underneith it, I noticed that the bracket for the
shifter will smack right into the cable.  It looks as if I need a 90 degree
angle that would come out of the tranny or something???  Is this an easy
fix?  If someone can help me that would be great!  I love the list so far!
I hope to be able to add to it trough my own trial and ERROR....

Jon Bongiorno
Springfield, OR
"Project Maliblue"