-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Mountjoy
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 6:40 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Stereo Wiring

Running the speaker wires down the pass side keeps
them away from the power wires that run through the
factory harness.  The power wire (fuzed!) should run
along the driver side away from the speaker wire too.

Doing this helps keep the whining noise out of the
stereo.  It's not a requirement, but can definitely
prevent future headaches!

- James