-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of budman2222
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 6:48 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Favorite Muffler System?

The one thing I was not considering is flowmasters.  I thought they were
more of a strictly mustang type thing.  The mustangs running around with the
flowmasters sound real good though.  Like Adam W. said - dynomax, I was
really considering them, heard they are a good company.  Whatcha think?

Chad