Thank you for the feed back.  Pulled the cover last night.  Picking up
today new gasket, rear end lube and Posi additive.

Krister

                      "James Strunk"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             To:       "The Chevelle Mailing
List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      Sent by:                        cc:       (bcc: Krister
Meister/PBU/Nsk-Corp)
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Fax to:

                      evelles.net                     Subject:  Re: [Chevelle-list]
Posi Lube color?

                      05/10/2004 09:56 PM

                      Please respond to The

                      Chevelle Mailing List

Maybe what he was thinking, was the old posi-lubes used to be actual whale
oil,,[hince they don't use it anymore for obvious reasons]