yes I have. I used it on the lower rockers, had a small hole it filled it right up.

Also I have a few nova friends that acutally painted over it and it came out great.

POR-15 sells a kit for floor repair and from what I hear about that is also great news.
it requires a little putty,sanding then POR-15.

hope it helps a little

randy g

Dennis Kiernan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BiG_DOG wrote:

> well ohhh welll...well well I cant belive it I had bought a pint
> of POR-15 to do my package tray on my 64 skylark then I remember I
> had bought a gallon of the stuff
> a few years ago when I had my 63 nova (the grape).

Have you used the POR-15 on the exterior of the car, to patch
miscellaneous small rust areas, like along the window edges? Can you
smooth it out and then repaint over it?

DK, in San Francisco where the salty ocean breezes give your car a
nice coat of rust.

Do you Yahoo!?