I'm sure some virus/trojan/scumbag written thing has hijacked somebody's
email addresses and used what they found there to replicate itself to
everyone in the address book and maybe in any stored messages.  If you know
how to look at the header information that's the only way to really
determine from whence it came.

-= Gunner =-
-= Jacksonville FL =-
-= www.tail-gunner.net =-