Those of you travelling I-40 through Arkansas & Little Rock on your way to Nashville are in for a lot of road construction & possibly some delays. Here are some directions to avoid most of the mess around Little Rock. Take I-430 south exit off of I-40. Take the I-630 Exit (exit 6) and go east, towards downtown, on I-630 to I-30. Turn WEST on I-30 (exit 139B) and get in the far left lane as soon as you can, because you will take the I-440 exit (exit 138) off of I-30 to the left. Take the I-40 east exit (exit 11) off of I-440 and you will be on the way to Nashville and you have missed most of the construction around Little Rock.

If you are coming from Texas up I-30, you will have to go through the construction from Benton to Little Rock. Take the I-430 north exit (exit 129) to I-630 (exit 6) and follow the previous instructions.

I hope that this helps ya'll, and be sure to follow the speed limits in construction zones, 'cause they are heavily patrolled by the State Police, merge when the signs tell you to, and be prepared for sudden stops.

Happy motoring,

BL