Fired up the 72 Monte Carlo this afternoon, I have been doing a complete frame off on it for the last 3 years. Other than a few leaks from the trans cooling lines and a leak around fuel pump seems good to go. Needs final tuning and the AC hoses hooked up, then finish interior and ready to drive. Now can redo the 72 El Camino under the hood so it will look better.

Looking to start a street rod next, looking for a 1935-36 Chev sedan if anyone knows where I can score one. Will use just the body. Have a 57 hardtop for sale, it is an extreme project.

D.R. Jones