Anyone know where I can get a nipple oil sending unit instead of the blade oil sending units I am finding everwhere?

Thank ye,

JB

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Crazy Rusty
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 7:04 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Wiring Harness

I received an M&H Engine harness, got it installed, and ran into one problem.  There is a brown wire, that comes out the same place as the wiper motor and coil wires, which I don’t know what to do with.  It doesn’t show it in any of my manuals or my wiring guide.  So, on the slight chance someone has installed one of these harnesses in a 69, do you know what the wire might be for?

Here are a couple a shaky pictures (both are fairly fuzzy and definitely huge):

http://www.crazyrusty.com/chevelle/projects/electrical/full/brownwire.jpg

http://www.crazyrusty.com/chevelle/projects/electrical/full/bolt.jpg

JB

69 Chevelle Malibu