-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GP Wooden
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 12:06 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Hurst shifter install / 67 Chevelle M20

Thanks Dale and yenkochevelle;  I think the plate is indeed that Super
Shifter, since it likes to be mounted at the very end of the tranny (making
the tunnel to be cut out more).  I am noticing that the 2 bolts that held
the
shiftgate to the mounting plate are different from each other, so maybe
someone attached a normal shiftgate (as it has long throws to it) to that
wacky plate.

Does anyone have a mounting plate for sale then, one that would fit? Aaron
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), do you have one?  If so, please email me off- list
with how much you want for it. If not, no worries - I'll see about getting
one from Mr Gasket/Hurst.

Thanks!

-Graham.

--