I run halogens in my '67 pickup and I'm very happy with the brightness and
distance that project.

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Scott Somers
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 12:52 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Headlights

I'm a new one to the list but I wanted to see what is good for a 68 Chevelle
in terms of headlights.  I had forgotten how poor lights were back then
compared to now.  It has halogen but they just don't light up the street
like I need.  My very nasty 58' Chev back in the early 60's ran some Lucas
Flamethrower knockoffs that acted like a Star Wars Jedi Light Saber but that
was then and this is now.

are there better brighter bulbs for both low and high or maybe a pencil beam
style for the highs.  i'm 57 and the night vision that I use to have is
shot.

Thanks in advance for any help and or sources.

Scott
Dallas