FWIW, a guy I knew claimed he mounted a set of helicopter landing lights
under his front bumper with remarkable results!  Guaranteed to convince an
on-coming he ought to dim his brights!  And excellent for exacting revenge
on the a**hole who follows you with his brights on.  Let him pass and ZAP!

Plus, pretty swell for just seeing a long way at night!

Sorry, I don't know the electrical implications of this equipment, but
sounds like it would be worth a look!

Steve & The Blue Shark