I've always wondered at what point either a pusher or puller fights/blocks
normal air flow myself.  Any reputable fan mfg will tell you that a pusher
is about 70% as efficient as the same fan in a puller configuration so
that's something to consider when choosing a size.  I don't think you'd have
a problem with one fan pushing more than another pulling as the pusher would
only need to be working at lower engine RPMs anyway to compensate for lack
of air moving across the cooling fins.  If you set it up to come on at 210
or 220 and go off at 180 (or even a manual override switch), it should only
be working at low engine speed anyway such as when you're in traffic and the
temp climbs.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709/NECOA #41
GR8PMKN FOR SALE
DalesPlace  My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff  Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
MidwestChevelles  Midwest Chevelle Show Information

One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/