Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Vette group posting

DOPE!

Kent Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, I give.  What is it ?

Kent
'68 Malibu Z502/502
ACES #5102

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 11:29 AM

ROTFLMMFAO!

JDHall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One of the guys on my Vette NG posted this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
__

I have had my Corvette console and dash torn apart today (trying to undo all
of the crap the previous owner had done which I won't get into because it
makes my angry). While having the dash apart I found lots of goodies
including some sockets, a screwdriver, an adjustable wrench, money, and an
item I can't identify.

The unidentified item concerns me because, unlike the rest of the stuff I
found, I think it may actually belong in the car. I'm hoping one of you
experts will take one look at it and know what it is.

The following link should take you to a photo:
http://tinyurl.com/36cek

Thanks!
Ryan
--