> From: "Jon Bongiorno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> My Girlfriend is the proud owner of a 1964 Malibu.  We just got it home.
> It's a project all the way, so I'm sure you'll be hearing quite a bit
> from us.  In decoding the cowl tag I came across something odd.  The
> paint code is FFF.  I've never seen a 3 digit paint code.  What's up???
> And the other thing is she's got an RPO# A20.  The only thing I've come
> up with is custom seat belts.  One web site says that in '64 only 449 of
> these were made.  Now with her car being #matching 6 cyl and the A20 RPO
> code it seems to me that it's pretty rare.  Is there anyone that can
> help me verify just how rare, if at all, this car is???  Thanks for all
> your help so far on my '66 SS clone and the future help on her '64

I like sixes in early Chevelles, they were still light enough to get away with it.
As for the seat belts: Where did you get the "A20" from and what do the belts look
like?
Seems all my cars came with belts, or had them put in later perhaps.
So tell us about the car!
Hardtop? which six, 194 or 230? The 230 would have come with the chrome on the engine.
Tranny?
What color?
Plans for the car?
Can I send you a set of  earplugs for all the times you're going to hear:
           "a 350'd sure look good in thar"  ; )

Pete Geurds
Douglassville, PA