----- Original Message -----
From: John Liao

Hi Gang,
    it's me again.  I found a nice person witha nice 65 brake set up that he claims is stock and 11 inch rotors.  I am trying to upgrade my 64 chevelle drum front end to discs, but deciede to go with the "tall" spindle conversion.  Contrary to what the seller claims, I have heard that the 65 chevlee came with the same size spindle as a 64 and a 10 inch rotor.  Before I drive up there and look at it / buy it, I would greatly appreciate anput as to whether this gentle man is correct or if the web sites I have seen are correct.  Thanks.
John(;-)