horsepowertv.com .     .. chuck is on this list someware ??

this should get ya in the right area

randy g
AKA
BIG DOGG

Classic Cars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello to Chuck or anyone who can help:

We would like to know if a DVD or Video Tape is available of a particular feature of HorsePower TV. We think the feature may be from 2002. The series of HPTV shows feature Chuck Hanson’s 1965 2-Door Chevelle Wagon chassis build-up. We are restoring a GM station wagon and believe these episodes on Chuck’s wagon would be helpful.

Please reply to let us know of the availability of this series of HPTV shows on the 1965 2-Door Chevelle Wagon chassis build-up. Also, please let us know if you know when this series will re-air on Spike TV.

Thanks!

JLP Classics

Laramie, WY

Home of WyoTech