Your right. Id love to get my hands on one. Money is the only problem. Everything costs way too much these days. College especially. Why should people have to pay so much to make people intelligent. Yes, I know that we have to pay for all of the supplies, thats where the problem is. Its all so expensive. If it wasnt for inflation, prices would still be the same as they used to be, of course it would still seem expensive because eveyone would just make less money. Stupid money. Its gonna be a long time before my dream of ownig a muscle car comes true. No plastic cars for me. Gotta be metal and it has to have chrome. Sweet, shiny chrome. :)