I was like that when I was a 7 or 8 yr. old boy. My
uncles purchased two(2) 63 Impala SS's. I was in love
and hooked from that moment on. I hope you will follow
your passion. There are thousands of people working at
jobs that make them money but are not where the
"passion" is. Agree?  Best Regards

Mike Fry