FWIW, GM Parts Direct (http://www.gmpartsdirect.com) has the same part #12498733 for $640.50 but no listing of individual parts.  Same price for the small block unit as well (#12497698) and they have a picture of the small block unit (http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/part_images/124976981.jpg)

I've compared about a dozen prices between GM Parts Direct and GM Parts Depot.  So far, GM Parts Direct is cheaper on everything (crate motor, distributor, balancer, flex plate, serpentine kit, bolts, gaskets, valve covers, etc.)

Larry:  Quite possible that Pace doesn't list it on their website.  If you're getting 20% off MSRP, the serpentine kit lists for $915.  At $641.50 from GM Parts Direct, that's a 30% cut.

Dale McIntosh

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 65ss.com
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 8:01 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Final one ...

Here's a better list of parts...

Click Here

Let me know if this works.
GMParts Depot seems to have done a bit more homework.
For $778 that's a steal.
If I end up having to run a Short Water Pump setup in my '65, I will easily have that much in a stock system with current market prices.  Especially since this has all of the pulley's, power steering pump, water pump, A/C compressor, and Alternator.