Title: Message
HELP!! I just went looking for two front wheel studs for my '70 but none of the parts places listed a 70 with front disc brakes. Does anyone out there know where I can get the correct studs. I picked up a couple from a local parts place after digging through all the bins and finding the closest thing to what I have, 7/16 X 20 X 1.5" long. The ones that I got are the correct 7/16 X 20 thread but are just a little shorter overall and the part that holds it in the rotor is also a little shorter. I don't want to put them in if I can get the correct ones.
Thanks in advance.

John L.
ACES #5597
70 LS5 TRIBUTE