In a message dated 8/9/2004 9:41:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Not that many of you really care, but I wanted to share.  I entered my first
show this past weekend.  There weren't any prizes or places given out, so I
guess it was more of a display.  I figured I'd be kinda out of place, but
after arriving and getting my baby set up, I felt right at home next to some
of the other classics.  It was great to have other enthusiasts and several
hundred people ogle over my Chevelle.  What a great feeling.  I guess this
is what it's all about!
That's why I go to more cruises now than shows.  It's nicer to relax and ogle at all the other cars there instead of people picking your car apart.

Tom