Hey guys and gals,

Hypothetical Situation:

            Let’s say that after taking out the rear lamp harness, taping off the front of the trunk (back seat) and package tray, I wanted to put a hose in my trunk, spray it around, and then dry it out.  Would all the water drain out that went over by the back of the wheel wells where the trunk drops off?

Non-Hypothetical Situation:

            My buddy builds Ice Blast machines that are cleaner, safer, faster, easier, and cheaper (free for me) then any other blaster out there.  But, of course, as soon as the ice hits, it melts.  I need to blast my trunk before I prime and paint.  Sure I could get it bead blasted for $50… but ice blasting just sounds cooler.  Heat lamps would be set up as well as a truck load of towels but I’m worried about water getting somewhere in the trunk that I can’t reach.  I was thinking the front of the wheel wells might cause a problem but I could stuff a towel up there I would think.

www.iceblast.net

It’s also helpful for that pesky nuclear contamination or when you have tar poured on your car… http://www.iceblast.net/Videos00.htm#top

Thanks,

JB