My Chevelle was vandalized last night.  I didn't care that they stole all the loose stuff and I am grateful the stereo and speakers were still in place, they could have done some real damage getting them out.

 What really gets me is that these little jerks lit fireworks off INSIDE THE CAR!  I thank God the whole car didn't burn up as it possibly could have.  It burned the seats, the floor and the aftermarket gauges.  It left behind that burned smoke residue and melted plastic where they finally burned out so it melded into the seats.  It might have been smoke bombs, I dont know.  There was one left in there that didn't go off and I am really glad it didn't as it looked like it would have done some real damage, again ... thank you Lord!

 Obviously it was some really dumb kids and I don't think it was personal but it really irritates me to get violated like this.  That was one of the really nice parts of my Chevelle, a near perfect original interior.  I got most of it cleaned up OK but the front bench seat is ruined and so are the gauge faces.  Obviously I am going to have to change some things around here in the area of security.

Thanks for listening!!!

Darren