Looks like  I have a brand new - yes, brand new as in bolted on but NOT used -  Edlebrock big block polished aluminum long water pump for sale. Seems that my new Zoop big block, long water pump billet bracket pulley system for V belts might have a problem with finding a long v belt and even then watching it flap ( and throw at higher RPM). Looks like I have to bite the bullet ( again ) and go surp so I will need a reverse big block polished aluminum long water pump.

My 68 is now sitting with a strong motor - computer says just shy of 600 hp ( wonder how long the 700R4 will live harmoniously with that). Never run GenVI marine 468 blower motor without the blower but reworked heads to get compression to 9.5. Very solid bottom end with comp roller upper stuff. Should be a fun cruiser with bad gas mileage. But gas mileage is not what got me into this hobby anyway.

Looking for a name for the car. Started to call it " ExWife " cause I seem to be putting a lot of money into it without getting any pleasure but decided to go another direction.  Might call it "Mistress" in hopes that with enough money thown her way, pleasure will soon be forth coming.

Might also have a pretty new 750 holley. Seems a new 850 Road demon on a polished Air Gap was prettier. I'm thinking the cigarette lighter might make it through the process without changing it 4 or 5 times. Least I won't have to rebuy that 3 or 4 times. What the hell, it's still cheaper than golf.

Contact me off line I your interested in the NEW pump.

By the way, a plug and thanks to Vintage Air. My also brand new polished A/C compressor that just got bolted on has v belts.  Gotta go surp. They said just send it back and they will switch over to surp. Now that's customer service.  They really helped me on some things on my ' 55 Chev. last year and have come through again.  My open compliments.

Best regards to all

Scott

Dallas