Sarge,
Understand that there is a difference between protesting against a war and supporting troops. I, for one support fully, men and women who risk their lives. But, in light of what is happening, maybe it's best we think of the dead and not turn this into a political discussion.
All the best,
Mark

On Aug 31, 2004, at 5:11 PM, Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt 3 CS/SCBS wrote:

We, the military community, appreciate your thoughts and prayers. You, all
those that support us, are the reason we look forward to putting on the
uniform every morning. It's good to know that there are still civilians
that support and appreciate, the military. All to often do I turn on the
news to see individuals protesting our work. Typically it's the younger
generation that is against us. I suppose the more things change, the more
they stay the same. The youth of today may not be sporting ty-dyed
t-shirts, but they still see us as baby killers. Oh, well. I guess It's my
job to defend their right to protest against me. Thank you again, from the
entire service community, for your support.

sarge

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rick schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] OT: It finally struck home........

Our prayers are with all service members. We appreciate the danger and
uncertainty that you face every day.

rick schaefer 72 El camino http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/rick/elcamino17.jpg ACES #00140 Team Chevelle #00038

-- Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt 3 CS/SCBS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Disturbing news for my home base................

http://www.adn.com/front/story/5491559p-5429834c.html

SARGE