Title: Message
The very best of luck to you and your family.
66 Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: John W. Lonadier, Jr.
To: Chevelle Net
Sent: 9/14/2004 7:44:30 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Off List Topic

For all to know, I will not be reading the list for a couple of days. My family and myself are getting out of Dodge, oops I said the "D" word. We are leaving town, running to higher ground, to get away from Hurricane IVAN. Wish us luck in that we still have a home, in one piece, to come home to after all is said and done. Once all this is done I hope that Cruisin' the Coast will be just as much fun as it has for me the past two years. Having everyone stop and talk to me about my Chevelle and also how a lot of people say that they also had a Chevelle back when. That to me is the most fun of all especially when you see the look in some people's eyes when they see the car. I will be leaving it here. locked up in a garage with the windows boarded up and covered up. Talk to y'all later

John L.
ACES #5597
70 LS5 TRIBUTE