Some years back, when I was a lot younger and a lot dumber, I got a ticket for 97 in a 45. All it cost me was $215. Oh, and my license for 6 months.

 Brian '71 Malibu

From: "Dave Studly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Off Subject - Speeding Ticket for 205 mph
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:09:52 -0400

I saw this too.. hehe.. a few years ago, a friend of mine got a ticket for
106 in a 60 and when he went to court the judge got an irritated tone in her
voice as she was looking up the penalty for 46 over and said "The scale only
goes to 40 over!" I think it cost him $250 or something like that. I cant
imagine what the fine for 140 over is.. :-)

-Dave