Speaking of MPG, any recommendations for a bed cover? I would probably get
more MPG. A Pro-Net is not an option since the b/u lights are in the
tailgate door. I'm thinking a soft cover rather than a hard one. I prefer to
do as little drilling into the body as possible. Also, I need something
that's easy to remove or at least not easy to steal.

Thanks,
John Nasta