From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 1969 Chevelle SS for sale

> I agree.  Well said Mike.
>
> Big difference between a rust bucket basket case and a solid body with all
good flooring, etc.  When I speak to people at shows I explain to them that
these cars come in all price ranges and condition.  Nice drivers can be
found at reasonable prices and with alittle investment and alot of elbow can
be turned into very nice cars.  Whether its a frame-off or a maintained
survivor, take pride in your car and enjoy it.  There is no way to calculate
the Smiles!!  But if I had a dollar for all the comments I get at shows and
thumbs up on the road, I could buy that Z-16 I've always wanted!!