John Nasta wrote:

> So, now that the EC is on the road I really have to get to patching the
> holes in the wheelhouses. I am going w/ the POR Patch & paper towel method.
> I have three holes about an inch to an inch and a half wide and about three
> inches high. Do you suppose one tube would be enough or should I get two?
>
> Any particular brand of paper towel? :)

For archival work, you'd want to use 100% rag paper with a very high
PH. :-)

Is this repair going to show on the outside? If so, I'd appreciate
hearing how you go about finishing it after the patch is done. I've
got a lot of little rust areas on mine, hood, bottom of the doors,
etc., and was planning on using the POR stuff on them.

DK
San Francisco, where the rust blows in from the ocean every day.